Grievance Redressal Policy
1. In case of any complaint/ grievance, the aggrieved participant can make his complaint to the Grievance Redressal officer through any of the aforementioned modes viz. Telephone number and E-mail ID, details of which shall be prominently displayed on the Company’s Platform.
2. A complaint number shall be assigned to each complaint received by the Company, which shall be referred to in future correspondence - the number / ticket should be auto assigned.
3. A complaint register shall be maintained and updated by the Company – system driven.
4. The customer / complainant shall be updated regularly regarding the status of the complaint – we should maintain trail of response from grieved customer and our response also.
5. The complaint resolving matrix shall be as under:
|Position of Officer||Timeline to resolve|
|Level 1||Within fifteen (15) days from date of receipt of the complaint|
|Level 2 - auto escalation||Within seven (7) days from date of escalation|
If the complaint / dispute is not redressed within a period of one month from date of its receipt, the customer may appeal to:
Customer education and protection department,
Reserve Bank of India,
6-1-56, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500 004. Tel: +91 (040)-23267031/7032/7306, Fax: (040)23230533